Strategic Event Planning
Strategic Event Planning begins in slow motion because smart executives are looking for more than "a write-off" at their next event. You deserve expert attention to implement a plan to deliver your most valuable event priorities. Our Invisible Consultant has saved millions of dollars for our clients and created real ROI.
Is downloading key information into your audience your MVP (most valuable priority)? How would it change your company if your event caused your mission, vision and value statements to be embraced by employees? You tell us what matters. We won't be satisfied until you gain tangible results. An event that strategizes to deliver ROI is SEP. Bright executives will call for a quote now to book us before availability becomes an issue.
- Full Destination Management capabilities
- Original Shows
- FanFare (OnSite NewsDesk Filming of Your Event)
- Event Design
- Business Strategy Alignment Consulting
- City Permit & Management
- Event Technology / Audio & Visual Design & Management
- Production Management
- Hotel Selection & Management
- Food & Beverage Selection & Management
- Transportation Logistics & Management
- Custom CAD (computer aided design) of any event layout
- Manifest Manipulation
- Transportation & Event Staffing
- Entertainment Selection & Management
- Direct access to many artists and entertainers
- On-site Event Management
- Site Inspection
- Contract Negotiations
"Can you help us make moves to lead our market segment?" Yes.
"Can you help us implement a Bottom Line oriented version of social media marketing?" Yes.
"Can you help us gamify our restaurant/casino/medical office/guided tour/ to increase results?Yes.
"Can you help us get lots more positive testimonials in our brick and mortar business?" Yes.
"Is it possible to create additional leads within our purchasing process?" Yes.
"Is it possible to KNOW what version of our website would drive the most leads to us?" Yes.
"Is it possible to know which version of our email marketing subject lines will be opened most? Yes.
"Do you have a strategy for improving the entertainment value of our public bathroom air dryers?" Yes.
This was a partial list of real consulting questions. You want more Yes? The smart money is on making us your secret weapon before your competitors do.
Forward Looking Mobile Marketing
Our apps refuse to be a decoration on a phone. They were born with a single purpose: making sure that your business gets fed and grows. Our competitors are tools. They offer tools. How useful is a tool you don't know how to use? Hop Star's focuses on using tools at every stage to make sure you...'the good guys'...win.
- Your App with Customized Navigation, Layout + Features
- Your People Will Have Real-Time Control Over App Content
- Your Blog Featured
- Your Social Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, and Flikr
- Directions with One Touch (for your Customers) from Wherever They Are...To You
- Your Clients Can Recieve GPS Coupons Any Time They're Within A Few Miles of You
- Your App Can Contain a QR Reader to Make Every Modern Coupon EASY for Your Clients to Grab
- Bill Calulators
- Push Notifications
- Pics and Flics
- Event Listings
- Your Website Featured
- Phone and Email Support M-F 9a-5p PST (up to 3 incidents per month or up 1 hour of tech support time, whichever comes first)
- Publishing to the selected App Stores
- A developer account is required to publish to the Apple App Store. As part of our service, we include those fees.
- Application Support (maintaining app in App Store, Updating for Compatibility with latest OS, Bug Fixes)
- Access and guidance on how to integrate Hop Star's proprietary growth tools to drive success through your app.
Ask about our program that gives you 1 Hour of Strategic Growth Consulting every month with Hop Star CEO, Jeremy Lamont (Google hangout).
"No other LIVE company has been able to match their consistent track record for winning audiences".
Jessica Zipser, Founder
Zoe Productions, LLC
"When it comes to Special Events, it's HopStar"! "The multi-talented Jeremy Lamont...is fast becoming a benchmark of the corporate circuit..."
Corine Couwenberg, V.P.
Additional Business Growth Services:
- Mobile Development: Games, Magazines, Apps, 2 Way SMS
- Gamification of Business Challenges
- DIY Social Media Marketing
- The Language of Movement for Professionals